Sunday 29 January 2012

Deep Screams





The Interpreter: A Literary Group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/160298634071734/


I and G R.



Shah Sight
Question,
G.R. let us congratulate you on winning the award that you will tell us about in a minute, please tell us anything you want us to know, where you got it from, how, and if it was a competition, how many books you think there were?




Author G R Holton
Well...Deep Screams is a Science Fiction/Horror/Paranormal and the fourth book I have published. I was surprised to get the award as I did not know I was in contention for it. BooksandAuthors.net is a site that promotes some of the best talent in the world in all genres. They do reviews and promote novels and only a select few are given the honor of Best Book of the year. I am not sure on how many other Science Fiction novels there were, I am just elated to have won. It is again proof that people with disabilities can do anything they put their mind to do. Please check out my website to find out more of what i mean. www.grholton.com.

Bookswww.grholton.com



Gerry McCullough Huge Congratulations, G R !

No comments:

Post a Comment