Sunday 29 January 2012

Inside My Shorts: 30 Quickies





The Interpreter: A Literary Group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/160298634071734/



Shah Sight
Question,
Adam, Inside My Shorts: 30 Quickies is available from Amazon an e book now. Please describe your feelings, how do you feel about it? I believe that our books are like our children and we love them till the end. Pauline says: "And like our children it is worrying when they venture forth into the big wide world."





Adam Sifre Hi Shah. I am very happy with how my short stories turned out, by and large. When I write a story, I'm more concerned with presenting the reader with a moment that, no matter how bizarre, feels genuine, and I like to do it in as few words as possible. I think I accomplish this rather nicely.



Adam Sifre However, I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with the lack of interest when it comes to actually paying for my work. That's a hazard of self-publishing, I suppose.



Valerie Douglas Adam.. come talk to the folks over at the Indie Author Group... we can help you. I'm a self published author, too, I know how hard it is... You have to learn the art of promotion!



Adam Sifre Maybe!



Valerie Douglas It's no promotions, just support, information and tips.

1 comment:

  1. The book had a nice little run in January. Keep your eyes open for "I've Been Deader. ". Fred's just an ordinary zombie, until one day he learns a trick.

    ReplyDelete