Sunday 29 January 2012

Danger Danger & Belfast Girls

.............................................................................................................
The Interpreter: A Literary Group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/160298634071734/


Shah Sight
Question,
Gerry, tell us what motivated you to write Danger Danger?


Gerry McCullough
Shah, I love writing – it's as simple as that! I was so thrilled when Belfast Girls was accepted by Night Publishing last year. I spent some months promoting it (and I'm very happy that already it's sold well over 2,000 books) but suddenly I woke up and realised that I'd been so busy promoting that I hadn't finished the book which I'd left halfway, when Belfast Girls was accepted. So I went back to it, finished it in a couple of months, and then spent just as long editing/correcting it. I gave me a great sense of achievement when it was finally completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment