Sunday 29 January 2012

Puncture





...........................................................................................................................................
The Interpreter: With Lisa



http://www.facebook.com/groups/160298634071734/




Shah Sight
Lisa V. Proulx, Thanks for being with us today. You write Horror, and I must admit that I love horror books and films, why you think you are interested in writing horror novels, did you start writing such stories from when you were very young, did you imagine a lot of horror scenes in your head, or is it something else, describe us one imaginary and scary scene that would make your heart pound out of horror? Please tell us about your horror stories, I am already excited and there is a thrill in my heart already, and I am sure it will be the same for those who will follow this interview? Where can we buy your books, give us a link please?






Lisa V. Proulx
Hi and thank you for having me here! I started writing horror when I was about 8 years old. My mom used to take my brother and I to the library every week to see scary movies and I fell in love with Dracula! There was something so dark andmysterious about this handsome man flying into your window at night, seducing you and making you immortal. Even as a child, I thought it was pretty neat! What scares me? People coming back from the dead. My stories are all usually based around good vs evil with a strong female character. I have a lot of stories swirling around in my head! My latest release is the vampire novel, PUNCTURE. I write Horror, Paranormal Romance and Ghost stories. I love writing about vampires and witches and love to scare people with my writing! My books can be found on Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and many other sites. My author profile ishttps://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/lisavproulx and my FaceBook Fan Page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-V-Proulx-Author-Fan-Page/223212131077410 Thank you again for interviewing me! I appreciate all of your support! : )

Smashwords - About Lisa V. Proulx, author of 'Puncture', 'King of Shadows', 'Beneath the Battlefieldwww.smashwords.com
This is the biography page for Lisa V. Proulx. I am a laid back 70's chick who loves to write horror! I grew up watching scary movies and my favorite show as a kid was Dark Shadows. I am a feature writer for my hometown newspaper where I have worked for over 10 years. I also write a weekly column ...


No comments:

Post a Comment